Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Registered Nurse, Recovery Room
You will be responsible for:
- providing safe, competent, individualized holistic care to critically ill patients requiring continuous monitoring
- participating actively in imparting patients/ family education and support
- demonstrating efficiency in use of electronic monitoring equipment
You must have:
- diploma in Nursing from an accredited school; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) would be preferred
- minimum two years of nursing experience
- valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- certification in BLS, CPR, Safe Medication Administration, I/V Cannulation, ECG Interpretation and Aseptic Techniques
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to work in shift duties
Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject with the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.