Primary Job Functions:
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Define reporting and alerting requirements
• Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
• Help design, document and maintain system processes.
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
• Communicate key insights and findings to product team
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Ironing Out the requirements through mock ups/ wireframes
• Getting the designs ready
• Facilitating the Planning and Pre-Planning meetings for Sprints.
• Analyzing and finalizing the Requirements Document.
• Translating the requirements into User Stories for the team.
• Getting approvals from Product Owners and communicating to developers
• Smoothing the change process, if requested by client.
• Verifying the Final Product before handing it to Clients for UAT
• Managing the Unit teams
• Bridging the gap between Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders through effective communication.
• Agile Methodology
Experience: 4+ Years in same field is preferred
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or IT is preferred. Any Certification will be preferred.
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.