QA Engineer ($30K/yr) – Online Hiring Tournament
We’re running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 14th to hire QA Engineers ($30K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
Crossover is looking for QA Engineers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and automating high quality test cases.
Our software engineers are expected to perform a thorough testing activity regimen for each product, including setting up the test environments, writing automated/performance test cases, contributing to the continuous improvement of our test automation and performance testing frameworks, and performing manual tests if necessary.
You will be part of a team responsible for the technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product.
That team is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
We are empowering quality assurance and creating higher quality applications by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software testing.
We are on the cutting edge of quality assurance, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies and techniques.
We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – automated testing and performance testing (not mandatory), test case documentation and test cases automation
- Transforming use cases into automated tests using multiple test automation tools like Selenium ,Protractor, RestAssured, CodedUI,Appium
- Understanding HTML,DOM, API
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Hands-on performance test engineering experience
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages and working with developers to analyze and optimize web applications and web services
- Deep understanding of browsers, how they work, and debugging tools
- Extensive experience of transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
We recommend you to attend the online hiring day instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address, and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.