Ideal candidate is the one who
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
**Responsibilities and duties of the position holder can be modified according to the needs and requirements of the Company and work
- Proven working experience as a business development manager is a HUGE PLUS, otherwise the candidate will have to undergo a special training in which he/she will be considered as a sales trainee
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Must have EXCELLENT Communication, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Goal-oriented, organized
- Eager to expand company with new business, clients, and territories
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and on email
Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet surfing
Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS A TARGERT AND COMMISSION BASED JOB WITH A BASIC SALARY.
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE PERSONAL VEHICLE (MOTORBIKE)