- Day to day assistance to users on IT related issues.
- Trouble-shooting in terms of Networking, Hardware and Software.
- Regular backup of server data from main domain, backup of databases on the server.
- Service and maintenance of IT related equipment’s.
- Verification of bills related to IT.
- Installation of Operating System/ different software.
- IT set up for high profile meetings/events, workshops and seminars.
- Procurement of IT equipment and take precautions for the safety from power interruptions.
- Downloading Latest antivirus updates and scanning of systems for viruses.
- Continuous monitoring maintenance of Exchange server, Server and Domain.
- Implements, maintains and configures all standard organization software (Microsoft Windows Sever & Clients platforms, Linux debian, CentOS, iScala, SQL, Apache, MS Office etc.).
- Oracle Programming and Support in development with IT Team.
- Should be able to run queries designed by the main office from time to time for reporting purpose.
- Maintain inventory of the all IT related equipment installed at the premises
ob DetailsIndustry:Total Positions:1 PostJob Shift:First Shift (Day)Job Type:Full Time/PermanentGender:MaleAge:25 – 35 YearsMinimum Education:BachelorsDegree Title:BCS / BS in computer science preferably MCS / MSCareer Level:Experienced ProfessionalExperience:3 Years – 5 Years