We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites.
- Understand client’s requirements and write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Perform daily tasks given in the workflow management system.
- Report to the supervisor on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS3, Sass, AngularJs
- Familiar with at least one framework: Laravel, CodeIgniter, ROR
- Familiar with at least one CMS: WordPress, Drupal
- Familiar with at least one eCommerce tool: Magento, WooCommerce, Opencart
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.