- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Banking & Finance knowledge (basic level)
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Must be flexible to work in shifts
- Good Pashto and Urdu communication skills