Responsible for managing business requirements and designing solutions by utilizing personal knowledge base, organizational resources, and technology products; engaged with the team through the implementation and conclusion stages of the project(s), involved at a high level of interaction with internal teams as well as client, technical and business development teams in order to provide solutions as per client requirements and to meet Interactive Group’s business objectives.
- Finding the best technical solution amongst various possible options in order to solve business problems or meet business requirements.
- business problems or meet business requirements.
- Selecting project technology stack
- Specify the structure, characteristics, behavior and related aspects of software solution to project stakeholders or for project proposals
- Defining features, phases, integrations and solution requirements
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, developed and delivered
- Lead solution design activities and support end-to-end project/product life cycle
- Manage architectural design and lead key decision making to ensure smooth integration of bespoke systems and successful delivery of all projects.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies, to recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Undertake project sizing, capacity planning, effort estimations, risk analysis, performance benchmarking, high availability and business continuity assurance.
- Engage with clients to understand business requirements and propose solutions to fulfill their business objectives.
- Act as a bridge between the development team and clients w.r.t. technical requirements, align solution throughout the project lifecycle in coordination with project managers
- Develop solution design and project proposal presentations, present solution design and proposals to clients in order to satisfy client requirements
6 – 8 years of total job experience in multiple IT areas (software preferred) and 4 – 5 years in architecture and design of complete product line.
IT infrastructure and cloud environment
Engineering and software architecture design
Project and product management