Macrosoft Inc. is working on our company’s next transformation – integrating into the digital universe and developing next generation innovative products.
As a Data Scientist in the Machine Learning and Data Science Team, you will help Macrosoft accelerate its digital transformation to an AI world.
Essential Job Functions
- Leverage big data to discover patterns and solve strategic & tactical business problems using massive structured and unstructured data sets across multiple environments
- Drive the collection, cleansing, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources
- Develop analytic capabilities (e.g. models and processes) that drive better outcomes for both customers and the company
- Build, test, and deploy predictive models and/or machine learning algorithms on large static and/or streaming data sets
- Report findings by creating useful and appropriate data outputs and visualizations tailored for the intended audiences
- Learn & stay current on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things developments, news, opportunities, and challenges
- Generate innovative ideas, establish new research directions, shape and execute the information strategy in support of technical projects and new product developments
- Work with and support other team members, management, and partners
Essential Experience & Skills
- Data Scientist Advanced degree in a relevant technical field experience in related data science, analytics, and model building roles or 5+ years’ experience in directly related roles
- At least 5 years Data Science experience
- Strong knowledge of analysis tools such as Python, R, MATLAB, Spark or SAS. R/Spark on Hadoop or Cassandra preferred.
- Experienced in Recommendation System is preferred
- Strong background in applying statistical machine learning techniques to predictive modeling and experience with Machine Learning libraries (via Python, Spark, etc.)
- Fluency in big data platforms including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, PIG
- A strong understanding of data profiling and data cleansing techniques
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; comfortable communicating with senior levels of both business and technology leadership
Interested candidates required to send updated resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com