- To carefully handle receipts, invoices, payments and maintain records through data entry and filing.
- To prepare, compile, organize and maintain different department reports.
- To monitor support staff and schedule their activities.
- To calculate over time of employees and process for payment.
- To procure consumables, preparing purchase order, inviting tenders.
- To handle general administrative tasks or any assignment given by the supervisor.
First Shift (Day)
20 – 30 Years
Fresh (0-2 Years)