Next Gen Nuclear (NGN), a global nuclear investment and consulting firm, is building a team of skilled and experienced Nuclear Engineer-Experts to support our expanding portfolio in Asia.
More than 70 percent of world’s new nuclear reactors are being built in Asia. To help support and strengthen this growth, especially in countries with nascent nuclear programs, the selected candidates will serve as part of a regional NGN project team responsible for advising clients on best practices, new technologies and offering technical and process management expertise.
This position is ideal for a confident and ambitious candidate and provides the opportunity to develop advanced industry skills, become an expert on cutting-edge nuclear technologies and develop global industry experience.
- Serve as an expert in your relevant technical area, providing technical advice and recommendations to NGN and clients
- Work with other international experts to solve complex design, engineering and operations problems
- Provide expertise at project, technical and business development meetings
- Identify new investment, consultancy and support opportunities for NGN and clients
- Maintain and uphold NGN’s code of conduct and standards
The ideal candidate(s) will maintain expertise and experience in ANY of the following disciplines:
- Nuclear engineering, construction, operations, licensing and/or maintenance
- Project management, control, research and development and/or training
- Safety Professionals (Safety Analysis, Quality Assurance, Licensing/Compliance)
- Fuel cycle specialists (Mining, Fabrication, Power Generation, Conversion/Reprocessing, Waste Management)
- Designers (CAD, Modelers, Structural, Mechanical)
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Residency/visa sponsorship available on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the position and office location, relocation services can be provided. Remote and/or telework opportunities available.
NGN is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff. We offer advanced skills and certification sponsorship, as well as opportunities to pursue advanced degrees in related fields.