The job responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise daily Mark to Market (MTM) activities and verify calculations related thereto;
- Supervise Market Operations activities like setting new futures contracts month(s), market timings, setup settlement calendar for deliverable contracts , and disseminate margin and exposure call notices;
- Reconcile capital gain tax with NCCPL on monthly basis and process payment.
- Reconcile capital gain processing charges with NCCPL and process payment.
- Reconcile members’ ledgers on daily basis to ensure the correct reflection of trading activity, margins and cash balances;
- Prepare asset / liability reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly MIS report for management.
- Coordinate and prepare reports for external audit during audit period.
- Assist managers in documenting policies and standard operating procedures as well as implement new procedures for improvement.
Following skills are required:
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure