- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Managing the company’s pay per click campaigns.
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
- Keyword research to establish strong buying keywords
- Monitoring competitors pay per click campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- Analyzing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the PPC manager
- Maximizing return on investment for allocated pay per click budget
- A/b testing with pay per click wording to establish the best click through rates
- Allocating budget for remarketing and analyzing ROI.
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyses activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Previous experience with managing pay per click campaigns for a variety of organizations.
- Up to date knowledge of Google analytics and various digital marketing software.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to translate client briefs into results.