- Role: Project Manager.
- Experience: 3 years
- Good Communication SKills
- Qualification: BS in Computer Science
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managed projects for Clients with offshore and On-site teams, followed standard project management practices.
- Performed End-to-end project management activities – Scoping, Scheduling, WBS and resource allocation, and Risk and Quality management, Team management.
- Client coordination with regular status calls, serving as a liaison between stakeholders. Strong Analytical skills and problem solving skills. Well-handled impediments among teams and individuals.
- Strictly followed Time, Cost and Scope baselines to make sure deliverables are being completed accordingly.
- Supervised Development Team for achieving milestones without delay. Closely monitor and analyzed requirements and change requests to avoid Scope Creep at every stage.
- Proactively managing foreseen project risk at different stages with appropriate responses to risks.
- As per the nature of projects handled, well managing changes to the project without affecting the stated objectives and benefits.
- Discovering business requirements, incorporating to customer needs, as well as planning project activities for achieving business road map
- Preparing Document of Understanding and Scope of Services for team engagement in planned work iterations and assigned sprint targets
- Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced and Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks
- Assigning and distributing project tasks to team members, Preparing workflows with the development team to ensure project deliverables are completed within the defined timelines
- Building strong and viable relationship with existing clients, based on mutual interests and past history references
- Setting project budgets. Analyzing and evaluating cost models to ensure cost compliance.