Tax/VAT Accountant is required for a Tax Consultancy Company in UAE.
1) Expert in Speaking Reading & Writing English
2) Work Experience minimum 1 year in Taxation Industry in Pakistan
3) Should be aware of Tax Specially focusing on VAT (Value Added Tax in UAE)
4) Should be a ready to read learn and adapt rules and regulations of VAT in UAE and how VAT is applicable in different business industties
5) Software knowledge: QuickBooks Pro installation and usage
6) Should be able to do book keeping in QuickBooks online (including Inventory Management for clients)
7) Should be able to handle atleast 15 clients solely
8) Contract will be limited for 2 Years.
9) Salary will be offered AED 3,000 [food accomodation transport will not be provided separately)
Interviews will be held between 20th June to 30th June in DHA phase 2 Islamabad
1) Taxation working experience required
2) Should have a long term plan on staying with the company