Responsibilities: include but not limited to;
- Inside Sales Manager will interview, hire, train, onboard all new representatives for Quickstart PK Team.
- Inside Sales Manager will need to run the sales org based on the Sales Excellence Plan.
- Reach targeted sales goals and performance levels by effectively guiding your team.
- Motivate sales associates to promote QuickStart offerings and solutions while ensuring expected metrics are achieved.
- Plan sales programs to achieve key business objectives.
- Analyze various sales reports to project sales and establish quotas.
- Participate in and close large sales opportunities with sales representatives while acting as a mentor.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years of Contact center or Sale experience (preferably, not mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Management Experience (preferably, not mandatory).
- Experience with selling IT Skills content.
- Working knowledge of the Internet.
- Problem solving and decision making capability.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, levels and positions.
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in e Learning industry will be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Approaches work/responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Capable of meeting productivity performance goals.
- Excellent analytical skills.