We have an immediately opening for a well versed and experienced mobile application developer to join us on a full time basis. The person should have excellent communication skills and minimum 3 years of experience working with mobile applicaitons for both Android and IOS.
The duties and responsibilities are explained as follows:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications for both IOS and Android platform.
- Assist in the definition (wireframes / sketch designing), development, and documentation of the applications business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Keep up on the latest advances in mobile and integration offerings, technologies, and best practices. Distribute knowledge aggressively within the organization.
- Work with the project managers and app design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Liaise with other technical staff to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Excellent debugging, problem solving skills, time management, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Document code, applications, and related systems with exceptional detail
- Recommend new technologies to improve the delivery process.
The required technologies and skillset the candidate must have are listed as under:
- Mobile application development experience, including but not limited to iOS Native SDK, Android SDK, and hybrid PhoneGap / Cordova, Ionic Framework integration experience is required.
- Experience / familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Signup / Login API, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, QR Code integration, etc…).
- Experience with server-side scripting (PHP / MYSQL).
- Experience working within MVC frameworks (Code Ignitor, Laravel)
- Experience for handling delivery and publishing of a polished, tested product successfully to the Google app store and Play Store.
- Agency experience working with visual & UX designers
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including object oriented design, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with source control (Git).