Instrument engineer should have Electronics engineering degree from PEC recognized university, we require fresh to 3 years experience engineers with following experience:
- Preparation of datasheet for main instrumental equipment, actuated valves, control valves, PSV and all types of instruments (transmitters, local indicators etc).
- Preparation of technical and functional specifications for all equipment and field instruments, F&G detectors included.
- Technical evaluation and follow up activities of documentation by vendors.
- Calculation and definition, by means of suitable software, of control valves, PSV and Flow transmitters.
- Attendance to Hazop and SIL assessment sessions.
- Field engineering activities (cable tray layout, instrument layout, Instrument room layout, wiring diagram, instrument hookup. MTO, etc.)
Qualification: Electronic Engineer
Experience: Fresh – 3 years
Interested Candidates can email their resumes at email@example.com with position applied in the subject..