We are looking for ‘PRE-SALES IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER’. The ideal candidate has a proven as IT systems /pre-sales engineer with a track record in high-performance information technology organizations;
Here at Softech Worldwide, a VIDIZMO company, we provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire highly qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized as a Challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
If you are up for a challenging yet rewarding work experience with one of the brightest minds, this place is for you! We offer competitive salary packages, benefits, exposure to international markets, and the opportunity to work with a team of highly qualified professionals.
Apply to a relevant job opening on our career site if you are a committed, results-driven, high performer with the required credentials for the advertised job openings.
Following are the details of this role:
- Information Technology Degree, Certifications such as MCSE, Experience
- Solution-Focused Individual with IT Systems and Software Engineering Background
- Ability to become VIDIZMO (www.vidizmo.com) product expert
- Detailed Oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Language Communication Skills
- Passionate about cloud and video streaming technologies
- Goal Driven
- Solve customer’s business, and technology challenges using Gartner recognized enterprise video streaming solutions (www.vidizmo.com )
- Map customer requirements to technical specifications for video streaming, servers, storage, bandwidth, network, backup solutions, business continuity design.
- Interface with sales, VIDIZMO product team, and vendors to establish product options for the customer.
- Research interoperability and compatibility specifications across solution components.
- Interact with internal VIDIZMO engineering team to design, validate, and document the customer’s solution.
- Bridge business and VIDIZMO technology for our sales reps and customers.
- Explain VIDIZMO products within the solution and the impact it creates.
- Create key relationships with VIDIZMO technical members of the customer team.
- Support cost justification and technical revisions to the solution.
- Offer guidance and become the conduit for access to expertise around each layer of the solution.
- Provide overlay support to peer architects for key skill sets.
- Present VIDIZMO capabilities to our customers
- Help develop VIDIZMO case studies and white papers that showcase what customers were able to accomplish with our solutions.
- Support interactive discussions between customers and vendors at user groups and learning events.
- Recommend campaigns and initiatives to marketing based on customer feedback and observed trends.
Experience of 3-5 Years
- 1 PM to 10 PM
- 12 PM – 9 PM
- 6 PM -3 AM
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Rs50,000.00 to Rs150,000.00 /month
- pre-sales and/or systems engineer: 2 years
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert