We require experienced .Net developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining web and desktop based applications using Microsoft’s C#, .NET OOP, ASP .NET MVC,
Your hands-on object-oriented design and development (OOP) experience will be put to test working on our cutting-edge applications.
You should be confident, motivated and be able to work under tight deadlines.
You will be performing a full range of analysis and complex programming tasks to achieve business goals.
The position requires 1 to 2 + years of experience with the following skill set,
– Excellent knowledge of .Net frame work 4.6, Entity, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.Net. MVC, Mobile App (Xamrin)
– Excellent knowledge of MSSQL Server 2008,2014, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015,2017 Web Services.
– Must be equally proficient in web based and desktop applications.
– Previous experience of working on ERP solutions will be a definite advantage.
– Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
– Ability to setup web servers.
– Ability to work in a team and to complete tasks according to schedule.
The ideal candidate would be a systematic, adept, bright, positive, self-motivated person who grasps quickly and enjoys seeing a job to completion without too much intervention.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2 Years