The Role: As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for providing backend support to our enterprise feed platforms. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will actively be participating in the design, development, testing and support of platform.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
The Impact: We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly transparent role where even small changes have very wide impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
- Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Be part of an agile team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise feed systems and other related software applications
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
- Support and maintain production environments
What we’re looking for:
- 2-8 years of web application development experience using;
- C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms + MVC), Java Script, XML/XSLT, HTML/XHTML, CSS3, Front End Web Development, T-SQL
- Interface Protocols & Standards:JSON, Jquery
- Frameworks:Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM, SPA Framework, WCF, MS Web API
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server and/or Oracle Platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.