As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of Disposal policy & process, its structure, and your role within the team.
· Develop understanding of Jazz policies & processes.
· Develop understanding of a thorough understanding of Assets & scrap routine disposal
· Collaborate with End User Departments to understand requirements and discuss and enable solutions for their needs
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. Technology, Administration, Ware house, Fixed Asset, & Treasury, etc.
· Obtain Disposal requirements from different stakeholders.
· Analyse Asset / Scrap disposal requests and collaborates with relevant stakeholders to devise relevant solutions / disposal processing.
· Calling expression of interest from vendors for sale of scrap/assets as per received requirements.
· Foster healthy relationship with vendors and resolves any queries/issues within specified timelines.
· Collaborate with contract management team to finalize draft of legal contract with vendors.
· Liaison with VGSP (Fixed Asset & Treasury teams) to share relevant information as defined in disposal policy.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will: In addition to the above you will:
· Develop a disposal master database in his/her domain.
· Prepare Annual Scrap Disposal Agreements for the domain entrusted with.
· Prepare award Strategy for bids that fall under complex category.
· Build a strong relationship with End User and be able to translate their requirements into procurement specific requirements.
· Conduct other income analysis with team and prepare reports inclusive of Sales proceed /NBV/saving, shares with management and explains rationale behind it.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has experience in disposals process in procurement, driving sourcing plans and achieving targets. The person should have strong communication skills and should be able to converse freely with internal and external stakeholders .Prior experience of one year in sourcing domain will be an added advantage.
A Bit About Us:
SCM and Procurement unit is within the Finance Division. The department is responsible for the Procurement & Disposals requirement of Jazz and managing logistics.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be part of an eight (08) member team reporting directly to the Head of In-Direct Procurement. You will be in the role of an individual contributor with no people management responsibilities.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Support in Conducting a transparent disposal process as per disposal policy.
· Completing disposal cycle as per SLA, digitalization of all documentation on share point .
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires
– The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Disposal Vendors / Bidders in explaining the requirements, soliciting proposals and holding presentation sessions.
– The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams : contract management, processes & policies and Veon Global Services Pakistan, Fixed Asset, Treasury Finance, Technology, Administration, Security, SCM warehouse teams.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
– Performing disposals as per Jazz approved Policy & Procedures.
– Maintaining transparency & confidence of internal & external stakeholders.
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
– Negotiating Skills.
– Communicating requirements in clear understandable manner
– Disposal of Assets & scrap skills
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
– Microsoft Office
Essential skills must have:
– Negotiation skills
– Conflict Management
– Decision Making & Problem Solving
– Team Work & Collaboration
– Planning and Organizing