The ideal person should be minimum of 2 years of overall web development experience especially with e-commerce websites and candidate must be self-motivated and eligible to handle the work confidently and independently.
*Note: – Cost (Salary) will be On a Per-Project Base – Do Not Apply, if you already have full-time job.
- Must be Strong Experience with Open Source CMS like WordPress / Woocommerce etc
- Should have Excellent Coding and Logical Skills. (PHP frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc)
- Must be a Good Database Engineer, can work with or develop MySQL Queries for Complex Scenarios
- Good knowledge of Developing Web Services, REST API’s etc
- Experience in common Third-Party APIs and CRM Integration etc.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, properly structured, compatible with browsers and devices etc
- Must be a Problem Solver and analytical thinker
- Please Do Not Apply, if you already have full-time job.