Inside Account Executive will be resposnbile to interact with prospective customers across the U.S. via outbound phone calls to grow and maintain existing business, reactivate dormant accounts, and opening new corporate or government accounts. Manage and grow your business acumen, and continue your success as you bring on additional business to meet your activity, revenue and margin targets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Actively prospect new potential accounts and develop established clients through outbound calling using Zones’ proprietary sales methodology
· Position Zones’ Line of Business Solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long term success
· Maintain Zones vision, values, and “Five Star” culture for success
· . Develop your book of business by establishing, expanding, and nurturing relationships with key executive stakeholders and decision makers
· Use your sales acumen to anticipate and overcome customer objections to close sales
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, goal orientation, and strong ability to learn in a classroom and hands-on setting
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively on the phone in an outbound calling environment
- Open to using a CRM System for strategic pipeline management.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior inside sales/account management experience in a business development and/or direct quote driven sales role.
- Prefer experience teaming collaboratively with a field account executive in a high-volume fast-paced professional environment.
- Sales acumen; account development, C-level interaction, prospecting, lead generation, problem solving, handling objections, confident closing skills.
Job DetailsIndustry:Functional Area:Total Positions:20 PostsJob Shift:Third Shift (Night)Job Type:Full Time/PermanentGender:No PreferenceMinimum Education:Intermediate/A-LevelCareer Level:Experienced ProfessionalMinimum Experience:Less than 1 Year