What is a Franchise Service Executive?
The Franchise Service Executive works closely with the franchise team to improve customer experience and uplift the franchise outlook.
Franchise Service Executive reports to an Area Manager who is responsible for driving business in a Mini Business Unit.
What does Franchise Service Executive do?
· Works closely with the franchisee staff to understand the franchise dynamics for improved stakeholder management
· Improves customer experience management at the franchise level by creating a roadmap for franchise team development and system improvement.
· Handles all types of customer services at franchises and supports Franchise staff in ensuring timely customers' queries resolution
· Arranges training for all franchise staff to ensure customer service excellence
· Maintains good ambiance at franchises by improving franchise team outlook for an overall conducive environment
· Coordinates with Manager Franchise Servicing for system improvement and proactive resolution of queries through standardization.
· Audits the customer journey at the franchise to simplify and streamline the process for improved customer satisfaction
· Manages franchise and Customer channel by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders as per the profitability model
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Franchise Service Executive?
· A seasoned professional with adequate experience in managing customers and resolving their concerns
· Proven track record of managing end-to-end coordination for customer query resolution
· The individual should have the telecom product knowledge and hands-on expertise in customer management systems
· An analytical thinker who can ascertain the improvement areas with regards to customer experience
· Adept in stakeholder management for the closure of respective action plans while ensuring standardization across the board
· Strong Leadership aptitude to manage franchise expectations vis a vis the desired outcome for improved customer interaction
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Job Description A leading real estate marketing Company, Star Marketing Pvt Limited is seeking dynamic, energetic and professionals for its Islamabad Office. The individual should...View similar Jobs of Marketing, Sales and Service
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based...
Job Description Position Title: Software Engineer Reporting to: Development/QA Lead Job...
Responsibilities and Requirments: Evaluate suppliers on the basis of the price, quality, and speed of delivery of their products...
Fluent in written and verbal communication Project management experience 3-5 years in Software Development & Software...
A multinational company with six branches is hiring for its Lahore branch. Position: 1. Operations Executive (Male/Female) ...
Job Description The Role: As Digital Communication Lead, you would have a chance to lead the social teams and to lead...
Job Description About the Role: The Digital Products team operates like a startup within Telenor with the ambition of...