We are looking for HR Intern who must have knowledge of HR functions will be responsible for the complete recruitment life cycle including the Job posting, shortlisting, screening, scheduling tests, interviews, assessment sessions, etc. Candidate should know the latest marketing trends for HR recruitment and familiar with the latest social networking mediums.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Candidates must have Bachelors or Masters Degree (with majors in Human Resource Management/Planning) from a highly reputable institute.
- Fresh graduates with some prior Internships experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must have a positive professional attitude towards the organization and work.
- Must bring a report that he/she has submitted in the final year.
- Understanding of recruitment and selection process.
- A strong interpersonal, analytical, internet search, emailing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Good Command over MS Office (especially Word & Excel).
Full-time, Paid internship
Job Type: Internship
Job Type: Full-time