Full-stack Node.js and Angular developers
Abacus Multimedia is an expanding IT company developing financial software and entertainment/media services in multiple languages. We work on our own projects and those of international customers. We require an experienced and talented Full-stack Node.js developer.
• Working within a design team including 2 NodeJS developers
• Product teams code reviews, static code analysis, code standardization, and code security compliance
• Create and review detailed designs and specifications for complex applications and play a lead role in developing project estimates, schedule, and commitments
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
• Creates and implements a short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth
• Lead the implementation and support of technological solutions
• Work in cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO
• Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
• Be proficient in understanding code versioning tools (Git, Git Flow)
• Work in agile development methodologies and practices
• Mentor junior and other NodeJS engineers
• Experience in leading a backend team
• Cloud-hosted microservices development in NodeJS (4+ years)
• Demonstrated ability to interact with system architects, product owners and to communicate, understand and deliver on requirements in a product-focused manner
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience implementing and consuming large-scale web services
• Strong knowledge of patterns, standards, and security practices
• Experience in AWS and Google cloud consoles
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Understanding of quality assurance process and writing unit tests is an essential part of the development process
• Good analytical and algorithmic development is essential
• BS/MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2-3 years experience in frontend development
Demonstrated experience writing concise/efficient code
Extremely high attention to detail
Nice to Have:
Experience working with GraphQL APIs
Experience writing frontend tests
Passion for learning new technologies
Job Description resourceSmith established in 2010 has been servicing the International Recruitment industry from our office based in Lahore, Pakistan. We are looking for young,...View similar Jobs of Information Technology
The Community Resilience Activity-North (CRA-N) Project is designed to support community level resilience development and...
Description : Grade Level: L3 Function: Digital Financial Services Location: Islamabad Last date to apply:...
Job Description Grade Level: L3 Location: Islamabad Last date to apply: Friday, 26th March 2021 What is...
Job DescriptionOperations Analyst/Associate Upto 3 Yrs Lahore, PakistanOur Story:Noon Academy is one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups....
Please apply using link below: District Field Team Leader (6 positions) (2101060) ...
DSV is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and provide merit-based opportunities to its applicant(s) on his/her...
Age Limit: 45 years Qualification Minimum Metric Experience At least 2 years of relevant experience. Jobs...