A State of the Art Hospital in Multan.
The hospital is designed to provide Quality Healthcare in a Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming environment, for the Patients and Staff. This project provides a golden opportunity to the medical professionals to be a part of a world class hospital.
BIH value equality in our team and recruit from all sections of the community.
The CSSD Technician is responsible for the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment, particularly those pertaining to preoperative services.
As post holder, you are responsible for the tasks such as but not limited to the following:
- Identification of surgical instrumentation by proper name and appropriate sterilization method
- Process instruments and equipment in accordance with infection control standards and guidelines;
- Adhere to sterilization practices in accordance
- Participate in the continuous monitoring of service quality and compliance
- Adhere to documentation requirements
- Perform area cleaning by sanitizing workstation at the end of each shift
- Maintains appropriate rotation of sterile supplies
- Appropriately identify each sterilizer load and maintain record
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the department
- Practice safe handling of patient care items that have been exposed to blood and/or body fluid
- Utilize appropriate cleaning detergents and agents by reading directions and MSDS sheets
- Operate equipment safely in accordance with manufacturer instructions, maintaining and updating performance records as required
- Undertake testing of equipment as required and promptly escalate any identified abnormalities to the appropriate facility authority and/or resource
- Challenge the sterilization process by using internal, external Chemical Indicator & Biological Indicators monitoring systems appropriately
- Undertake assigned tasks associated with the end-to-end sterilization process
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed
CSSD Diploma/ OTT Diploma
Experience: 2 – 3 years of practical work experience
Skills & Attributes:
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Accept, adhere and promote workplace safety