Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi
Posted Date: Mar 3 2020
This role will provide support to the FD in driving finance performance, achieving departmental objectives, support to the business and maintain strong Governance. This requires to lead Finance Governance activities along with publishing KPIs/ Dashboard in the shared service areas and managing various monthly Finance meetings.
Provide administrative support to finance for smooth running of the unit and being the initial and ongoing contact point for external stakeholders and other inquiries. Give the required administrative support for quarterly board meetings and publishing of results. Basic Education:
MBA, ACCA - Preference given to related education in Communication, Human resource, Or Finance Preferred Experience
Key Job Responsibilities Finance Governance:
- 5 years industry experience with excellent communication, administration and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate experience of working with diverse stakeholders
- Strong database management (record keeping) ability,
- Ability to work unsupervised with clearly defined processes.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and reflect high levels of personal organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks and establish priorities
- Evidence of flexible thinking and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications [Word, PowerPoint and Excel].
- Actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of Urdu.
- Reliable trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality
KPIs and Dashboard:
- Administering the Finance SOPs in terms of timely renewal/updates, communication, access and training to the right user.
- Lead the Business Continuity plan and coordinate the tests completion with the finance users
- Champion for ensuring timely L1, Internal audits, IBM audit completion and CAPA closure
- Champion to lead risk management for Finance and liaise with finance team on risk maps updates
- Follow up with the team on the on-time completion of group finance assignments (e.g.: eLearning training modules)
- Lead various finance meetings in the performance and governance areas and provide insight and solution to drive solid outcome of those meetings
- Manage finance meeting agenda, pre-reads, presentations, minutes, actions and ensure follow-up are complete using simple ADP tools. Ensuring appropriate technical arrangements are in place.
- Work closely with the LOC finance Leads to ensure alignment of agendas, calendars and all required meeting planning
- Organizing the structure and maintenance of information storage and retrieval ensuring appropriate records, cross-referencing, levels of access to the user and confidentiality; evaluating and improving the system and process, as necessary. Manage documentation and filing system of the director s office to ensure easy and fast access
- Develop and run dashboard and KPI for different units in the finance. The KPI/ dashboard will be used to review and analyse shared services performance levels for its internal customers in the organization
Administration support to Business/ Finance:
- Lead the presentation of KPI to the finance team and flag gaps and provides solutions for improvement
- Co-ordinating with Legal and Financial reporting teams for quarterly Board of Directors meeting and statutory submission matters.
- Assisting FD for presentation support, e.g. using PowerPoint and data analytics
- Supporting FD for training and development initiatives for the finance team
- Supporting new starters onboarding and induction process
- Coordinating key communications & events in the finance department
- Build effective working relationships with senior leaders and their assistants across the company.
- Facilitating FD appointments, external and internal meeting through maintaining an updated calendar daily/monthly.
- Receiving and interacting with visitors and external clients as appropriate with proper handling of related logistics.
- Administering all logistics related to external auditors & finance partners and facilitating their job in GSK (PwC, EY..Etc.)
- Responsible for answering internal and external queries (via phone and email) and for bringing the query to satisfactory resolution.
- Handling mail and courier management for the finance team.
- Travel arrangements: Visa Documentation collating, submission and forwarding for onward travel and re-imbursement against advances.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.