What is a Franchise Service Executive?
The Franchise Service Executive works closely with the franchise team to improve customer experience and uplift the franchise outlook.
Franchise Service Executive reports to an Area Manager who is responsible for driving business in a Mini Business Unit.
What does Franchise Service Executive do?
· Works closely with the franchisee staff to understand the franchise dynamics for improved stakeholder management
· Improve customer experience management at the franchise level by creating a roadmap for franchise team development and system improvement.
· Handle all types of customer services at franchises and supports Franchise staff in ensuring timely customers' queries resolution
· Arrange training for all franchise staff to ensure customer service excellence
· Maintain good ambiance at franchises by improving franchise team outlook for an overall conducive environment
· Coordinate with Manager Franchise Servicing for system improvement and proactive resolution of queries through standardization.
· Audit the customer journey at the franchise to simplify and streamline the process for improved customer satisfaction
· Manage franchise and Customer channel by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders as per the profitability model
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Franchise Service Executive?
· A seasoned professional with adequate experience in managing customers and resolving their concerns
· Proven track record of managing end-to-end coordination for customer query resolution
· The individual should have the telecom product knowledge and hands-on expertise in customer management systems
· An analytical thinker who can ascertain the improvement areas with regards to customer experience
· Adept in stakeholder management for the closure of respective action plans while ensuring standardization across the board
· Strong Leadership aptitude to manage franchise expectations vis a vis the desired outcome for improved customer interaction
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Looking for fresh and experience agent for Solar Project, working with us can help you earn upto 50k or more depending upon your calliber as we have best incentive plans. Person should be able...View similar Jobs of Marketing, Sales and Service
We’re looking for a highly-motivated SEO link builder with 1 year experience. · Create and completely own a link...
Role: Optimize day-to-day functions using leadership skills and techniques to improve the quality of work. Approach key...
Good communication skills both oral and written strong Grip on microsoft office and Excel. send CV on WhatsApp . Dawood Al-hadid...
A. Location: Karachi, Pakistan B. Roles & Responsibilities: Maintain...
Job Description To generate quality leads that result in sales. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers...
Job Description – IT Networks cum Admin An IT Assistant cum Admin should be able to perform following duties during his working...
One of our reputable clients from Home Textile industry is looking for enough experienced Accessories (store) QA. The desired...