Key duties include:
• The person will produce quality websites.
• Create, maintain and improve websites and web applications.
• Create the look, layout, and features of a webpages and convert these into websites.
• Create screen designs for the mobile apps
• Choose a harmonious theme for the organization websites / web applications
• Prepare design plans and present the website structure.
• Meet with end users, assess and communicate their requirements.
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with users
• Solving code problems arising from time to time.
• Create contents for websites and web applications.
• Creating back up of the websites and web applications.
• Identify and report dead links / outdated material on the websites.
• Research, analyze and suggest new websites, applications and protocols.
• Identify, establish and utilize standards, design guidelines, and best practices for websites / web applications.
• Understand and utilize both graphic design and computer programming.
• Determining technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain knowledge about Digital imaging, Multimedia design, Webpage scripting, Web development and new technology trends.
• Maintain and check official email addresses regularly.
• Other related works assigned.
* Adobe Photoshop
* Abode XD
* Abode Ilustrator
* HTML to PSD
UNDP-IC-2021-144;Individual Contract: International Consultant: Project Design & Development Expert...
The FCDO ‘Delivering Accelerated Family Planning in Pakistan (DAFPAK): Lot 2 Public Sector Service Delivery’ is a part of...
2 year(s) or above experience Islamabad Responsibilities: Carrying out feasibility...
Position Summary Tax trainee will be responsible to carry out all tax related duties assigned to him/her. This role requires...
Skills & Competencies: Personal: Knowledgeable with interpersonal skills. Communication skills. ...
UNDP signed a project of Strengthening tsunami and earthquake preparedness in coastal areas of Pakistan project, with the financial...