Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi
Posted Date: Mar 2 2020
Exciting minds with our Future Leaders graduate programme Pharmacy
Education required: Pharm D, pharmacy Degree (No other disciplines will be accepted)
Language requirement: written and spoken fluency in English
Start date: May/June 2020
Assessment centre dates: March/April 2020
- Have the right to work in Pakistan
- Candidates must be Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Location mobility and willingness to relocate domestically at any GSK Pakistan Site (West Wharf, Korangi, Jamshoro, Site Area)
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis. Location
: Karachi (Site Area) Application deadline:
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis. Want to solve some of the worlds biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, were a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer. Were looking for leaders of the future in Pharmaceutical Science
Are you an adaptable, analytical graduate whos keen to work with leaders in their fields?
Science is the bedrock of our success and our experts are recognised as authorities in their respective subjects. As part of this community, youll be perfectly placed to learn all about our Pharmaceutical Supply Chain. Youll have the chance to develop through different roles and working environments. And on top of this, youll be part of a huge global network that supplies billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year. Develop your career
If youre a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, well help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. Youll have three stretching rotations that will give you broad experience through different roles based in either pharmaceutical supply. Over the course of the programme, youll get to meet other graduates both through training and networking events. And youll gain valuable leadership training through a combination of mentoring, classroom sessions and on-the-job training. With other development opportunities available youll hone your technical skills and plenty more talents besides What will you do?
Tailored training and great career progression
- Work on new product introduction: medicines development, clinical trials, manufacture, testing and supply of new chemical entities
- Build a detailed understanding of medicines process control of a variety of dosage forms e.g. tablets, powders, inhalers, sterile products, and statistical assurance of control
- Provide technical troubleshooting
- Tackle global regulatory filing strategies for our medicines both new products and lifecycle management of existing products
- Work on new manufacturing platforms and new dosage forms
- Perform in-process monitoring of all production activities
- Verify products are manufactured and released according to GSK & regulatory requirements
- Perform physical testing of all products
- Perform audits of various production areas and report the deviations.
- Develop your skills in an industry thats making radical changes to the way it develops and manufactures products
Well tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, youll have the skills to become a leader of the future, making sure that we make the right products and deliver them to the right place. Theres no limit to how far you can go with us its up to you to prove yourself. Youll need:
- Pharm D degree and strong technical skills
- To be a motivated and proactive graduate with a talent for problem solving
- A gift for building strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- The ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- To be analytical mind and process driven
- Strong communication skills
- A genuine passion for the healthcare industry
Our Future Leaders programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who dont have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the programme have worked while studying or after graduation. If youve already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this programme, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK. Get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch the video in the banner at the top of this page and youll find tips on our website - https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprentices-students-and-graduates/apply-now-for-our-future-leaders-graduate-programme/ Apply now latest by March 17th!
We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis. #ManufacturingandSupplyFLP Were 100% open to all talent
Were 100% open to all talent whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because its the right thing to do. Need help with your application?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and well call you back. Well make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and well treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.