Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi
Posted Date: Feb 13 2020
Project Trainee - Marketing (6 Months)
Required for following projects:
- Providing support for brand protection related programs and projects to key stakeholders.
- Managing the day-to-day activities for the brand protection awareness and education campaign.
- Coordinating anti-piracy investigations, enforcement actions, anti-counterfeiting publicity campaigns; working with outside investigation agencies and counsel on various matters; and tracking case load to ensure full compliance by all infringers as part of brand protection initiative.
- Interacting and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, partnering organizations including distribution & logistics services, supply chain operations, contracting, trade relations, legal, government affairs, security, and regulatory.
- Documenting relevant case data to assist in development of strategies to address any counterfeiting trends, maintaining relevant information and databases towards supporting investigations.
2. Digital Plans Execution & KPI Monitoring all key platforms including social media, paid media, Digital PR and website for Sensodyne
3. Shopper Activation and tools planning and developing POSM/tools for Sensodyne and supporting brand activations
4. Others including Promotion/Zinc approvals, handling and managing creative agencies for artworks, etc.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.