As an Associate within Tax, you will be a fundamental part of a multi-disciplinary team, working closely with our London office and clients in UK, delivering efficient and effective tax services.
• The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
• Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties.
• Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
• Taking on and managing new clients.
• Growing the business through referrals.
• Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
• Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
• Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy.
• Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
• Training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues.
• Quality control and file reviews of colleagues.
• Supporting team members with more complex accounting scenarios.• Support the team, and Team Manager, to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
Job Description AppliconSoft is looking for 4 PHP Developer for Junior and intern positions. Benefits: Paid...
Job Description We are hiring for a WordPress Developer / Social Media Expert: WordPress Developer WordPress...
Office of the Donor Funded Project invites applications from qualified candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for appointment on...
Job DescriptionThis job will have the following responsibilities: Analyzing business requirement and gathering test requirements with...
Job Description Cyber Peak Solutions is seeking 5-6 ambitious Front End Developers 1-4 Years of experience. Must have experience...
Job Description We are looking for a MERN Stack developer who is ready to work in team and individual settings with an ability to...