=== JOIN THE REVOLUTION! ===
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. You’ll have the chance to create an impact.
Would you like to be the part of industry transformation and help us to craft and communicate our future?
We're looking for a Consumer Journey Specialist based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday routine, we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working that span the whole world
=== YOUR DAY TO DAY ===
- Analyze and map market & trade conditions to build Consumer Insights for the best possible intelligence.
- Actively conduct consumer information gathering and participate and run idea generation. Map consumer and segment consumer journeys.
- Consolidate various reported research sources and formulate analysis on consumer preferences, segment dynamics, and competitors’ performance.
- Collaborate with brand groups / project leaders throughout the process in order to identify brand specific needs for deeper consumer understanding and sales specific needs for deeper consumer information.
- Develop research plans to support the Marketing and Sales strategy and action plan formulation.
- Extract Data, perform analysis and synthesize results in a way that focuses on strategic priorities. Help in providing timely availability of results, analyses and reports and continuously improve reporting formats.
- Recommend efficient research methodology for consumer and trade research projects and implement that methodology to produce data analytics for the business.
- Analyze, communicate and discuss research results with management and relevant managers. Integrate and make the best use of all research information for the market.
- Ensure and communicate full compliance with PMI policies and local laws in all research activities.
=== WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: ===
Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institute
Minimum prior experience of at least 2-4 years in brand management and consumer insights and research capacity
=== WHAT PMI OFFERS ===
- We’re international. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible. your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- We’re a certified top employer! This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PMI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER