(Night Shift, Home Based Job)
Rs.35, 000 – Rs.50, 000
Job Type: Full Time
What You'll Do:
Customer relationship officer is responsible for relationship building with customers. This position coordinates, executes, and manages programs built to effectively retain customers through positive relationship-building, listening to concerns/addressing issues and educating customers on the value of our products. A customer-oriented focus is necessary in order to preserve long-term customer satisfaction. This position requires someone that is highly organized.
What We're Looking For:
· 2+ years prior experience in a customer facing role (sales and/or support).
· Ability to communicate both verbally and non-verbally to students, parents and teachers over the phone.
· Strong ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
· Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities with a high attention to detail and professionalism.
· Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
· Ability to take initiative, ownership and prioritize tasks.
· Exhibit a professional and polite appearance at all times.
· Self-motivated and driven.
· Maintain highest level of professional ethics and compliance with company rules, policies and regulations.
· Experience as customer representative officer or management is preferred.
· Can work during Night Shift.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel in Windows Format.
· Knowledge and experience of working in MIS.
· Effective listening and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Equipped with Laptop.
· Electricity backup.
· 2 Internet Connections (1 for backup).
· Reside in area with good 4g internet.
· Master's (Preferred)
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs35,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month
Company Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is...
4 year(s) or above experience Islamabad Responsibilities: Review requirements,...
The FCDO ‘Delivering Accelerated Family Planning in Pakistan (DAFPAK): Lot 2 Public Sector Service Delivery’ is a part of...
Requirements: Minimum Intermediate or above - Good communication skills - Ability to handle pressure -...