Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
- Review of shop drawings and ensure its compliance with Construction Contract requirements and properly coordinate with other disciplines.
- Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality and accuracy/correctness of survey work done is in compliance with Contract requirements, good construction practice, and compliance with shop drawings.
- Review of Method Statements of surveying works as submitted by Contractors and ensure its compliance with Contract requirements.
- Familiar with equipment required to be used for field survey works.
- Advise PMC Quality and Safely Engineers as well as Project manager for noticed non-compliance of surveying works during site visits.
- Make sure that any activity offered for his inspection has an approved shop drawing, method statement, Quality Control Procedure and Inspection & Test Plan, and that the latest version of the applicable document is available at point of use.
- Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant ITP.
- Ensuring that the relevant records are effectively and adequately used and signed-off following Site Inspection Activity.
- Review the relevant As-Built drawings as submitted by Contractor and make sure that all site conditions arc properly addressed.
- Diploma holder in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Construction supervision of High Rise Building projects and infrastructure and utilities projects of Master Planned Communities.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.