General Responsibilities (but not limited to): *
NOTE : Only apply if you have Food & Beverages related degree and experience.
1. Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management according to Food & Beverages requirements.
2. Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
3. Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations in Food & Beverages section.
4. Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
5. Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management related to Food & Beverages.
6. Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
7. Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
8. Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
9. Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel in Kitchen & designated area.
10. Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
11. Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
12. Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
13. Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
Facility Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
1. Walk over the Kitchen & dinning area on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
2. Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
3. Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures
4. Perform facility HSE Inspections in Kitchen & dining area.
5. Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE
6. Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, CalOSHA, EPA, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
7. Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
8. Perform Storm Water Discharge sampling and document events
9. Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
10. Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
11. Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
12. Follow Fall Protection program, inspect all fall protection equipment and maintain inspection records.
13. Up to 20% travel to other NOV locations for meetings, training, inspections, etc.
14. Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
15. Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc.
16. Perform additional duties as assigned by HSE manager.
1. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and be computer literate.
2. Prefer Associate Degree in Food & Beverages, Health & Safety sciences or minimum of 1 year experience in Food Health and Safety position; Technical writing a plus.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Willing to work different shifts and travel up to 40% of the time.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs25,000.00 - Rs40,000.00 per month
Company: Asif Rice Mills Position Title: Documentation officer & controller. Position Based In: DHA, Karachi – Pakistan ...
Background In October 2015 the Government of Pakistan launched the SDGs in Pakistan and formally adopted them...
Overall Scope: A competitive and trustworthy Direct Sales Executive-DSE to help in build up...
5 year(s) or above experience Lahore Responsibilities: Working with food technicians Staying ahead of consumer taste trends Develop new...
Please apply for the position using UNHCR Careers Portal only (https://www.unhcr.org/careers.html) Procedure to...
8 year(s) or above experience Lahore Responsibilities: Collaborate cross functionally on...