• 2 to 5 years of experience in iOS development
• Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of GIT
• Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, OOP concepts, Database (SQLite/ Core data) concepts.
• Previous working experience with XMPP and VoIP will be a plus
• Social Media apps like Facebook and Instagram will be preferred
Proficient with Swift, Cocoa Touch, XMPP, WebRtc
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics etc
Job Description Our company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales...
Indus Group of companies is looking for ‘’Assistant Manager Accounts’’ for its Head office at Karachi. Job...
Job Description Candidate should have proven experience in manual testing, writing and maintaining test plans, scripts and...
Job Description Job Description Ideal candidate for this position should have the capabilities of OBIEE upgrade...
Job Description Sales Engineer & Marketing Executive (Solar Energy) Qualification: BE -/ Electrical / Electronics /...