Build and develop enduring peer-to-peer relationships with HCPs and institutions, creating constructive cross-functional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to meet Pfizer’s medical needs across our medicines’ lifecycle.
To interact with and develop enduring relationships with regional and national opinion leaders and advisors on clinical practice
Medical support aligned and integrated to the overall strategy for MSL within clinical plans
To work closely with the local and regional medical team to ensure that:
Medical input into appropriate in country cross functional team, bringing in customer insights from the medical perspective to the cross functional team and contributing to the execution of the disease area and customer plans.
To communicate customer feedback on product development and life-cycle strategies
Provide high-quality, accurate, balanced and directed information to key customers and stakeholders in response to unsolicited requests for information.
In response to an unsolicited request for information, communication of scientific data on the designated portfolio, including off-label indications and on compounds in development where specifically requested.
To provide high quality scientific presentations at external meetings where requested
To respond to requests for information on safety of medicines and pharmacovigilance
Ensure customer intelligence and customer findings are fed back into the organisation to generate customer insights and leverage medical opportunities
Support disease area medical strategies by providing support in the management of local advisory boards, interaction with local clinicians, health care professionals and other key medical societies.
Support the management of local/national Advisory Boards
Working with Advisory Board members in preparation for meetings and on an ongoing basis as appropriate to gain medical insights
Speaker briefings for symposia and congresses where appropriate
Media briefings where appropriate, in conjunction with communications team
Support for local medical education implementation, as appropriate
Support for initiatives around enhancing trust and reputation, in conjunction with external affairs and stakeholder strategy
Support internal training of customer facing colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and understanding of clinical data and our medicines
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
· MBBS degree with minimum 2 years of medical affairs/clinical trial experience in Pharma companies
· Fluency in business English
· An in-depth knowledge of the therapy area, the relevant medicines in the portfolio and the pipeline
· An understanding of the compliance framework for medical interactions in relation to local regulation
· A good understanding of clinical research and the ability to critically evaluate clinical study protocols, reports and publications
· Strong presentation and networking skills
· Project management skills
· Business acumen
· Strong interpersonal skills
· High degree of cross-functional collaboration
· Ability to communicate clearly information and concepts which may be complex in nature
· Good understanding of the local health care environment at national, regional and local level
· Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation and how it impacts the product portfolio
· Good knowledge of drug development
· A knowledge of health economics and its impact on medical decision making
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
5 year(s) or above experience Islamabad Responsibilities: Analyze customer requirements...
Interested Candidates can apply on the link below: Qualified female applicants are especially encouraged to apply. ...
Job Description We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful...
Job Description 25-year-old Chemical Intending and Distribution House, needs for Karachi Head Office, Sales Officer / Sales...
Job Description We are looking an experience Branch Manager for Islamabad office. Responsible for the...
Job Description We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter to generate Solid and Surface CAD models for our clients using...
.NET Developer Positions at Abacus Consulting We are looking for a Senior Software Developers to work on our various projects. ...