- Bachelor in accounting /finance or similar field is necessary (relevant experience may substitute for the degree/certificate mentioned)
- At least 2 years of continuous accounting experience in a consulting based organization following GAAP or IFRS Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of ERP/FMS.
- Not having knowledge of computer based accounting systems will disqualify the candidate
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain all company receivables & Payable
- Able to communicate fluently effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team be able to create a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
- Should possess good knowledge of dealing with clients & vendors
- Maturity and ability to work long hours under pressure is essential.
- Should be willing to travel to the provinces.
- Assist in financial management including management of cash flows in accordance with donor/ business contracts.
- Oversee the finance system in Field Offices.
- Assist in managing funds in the most efficient and controlled manner.
- Correspondence through Finance Manager with Donor Agencies and others on finance related matters and issues.
- Ensure and will be responsible for system efficiency and process improvement.
- Assist in ensuring timely and reliable preparation of accounting, financial, payroll and other reports as or when desired.
- Providing any information timely as and when required by his supervisor Donor agency or any regulatory body;
- Supporting further development of capacity in and procedures for accounting in program areas including provision of adequate support and training for all Field Offices.
- Review and issuance of budget directives to all the concerned sections/units and field offices for seeking their recommendations and suggestions.
- Assist in finalizing of contracts budgets and other related documents with donors before presenting to the Manager for final approval.
- Ensure that adequate budgeting procedures and systems are documented and the concerned staff receives timely and sufficient support in implementation of such procedures and systems.
- Ensuring the safeguarding of financial resources in the most efficient and economic manner.
- Ensures that accepted accounting and audit principles and policies are followed and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
- Confers advises initiates and coordinates with other departments about policies and procedures.
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- Micro Merger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide proof of disability.
- Pertaining to the data based and data analytics nature of the job, visually impaired candidates may not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.
ERP, Finance, Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs25,000.00 to Rs35,000.00 /month