Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Jamshoro
Posted Date: Mar 2 2020
This role will be based at GSK Jamshoro Site
Job Purpose: Help Site achieve targeted production volumes at Site while ensuring Operational Efficiency in line with Quality, cGMP, and HSE guidelines.
At least 10 -15 yrs in Production Operations
Bachelors in Pharmacy or Pharm -D or M.Sc Chemistry
- Directly or indirectly manages all value streams in production manufacturing and packaging, liquids & semi-solid and Vitamins.
- Develops guidelines and manages results for all operations responsible for producing, monitoring and shipping 100% of products.
- Maximize plant utilization of assets and people while meeting cost and profit objectives.
- Establishes state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, procedures, practices, and methodologies to conduct needed production operations, development & transfer activities. Initiate, Reviews and submit STPs for Capex Requests (PIP) for new equipment and infrastructure for production.
- Creates a highly engaged culture and develops leaders.
- Develops and presents sites production schedule as it relates to inventories, capacity utilization, workloads, and sales forecasts and provides necessary systems for long term capacity analysis and plan for future capex as outcome of Capacity analysis to ensures achieving appropriate short and long term production goals.
- Displays passion for consumers, customers and leverages business understanding to create a clear competitive advantage.
- Directs the development and implementation of new and transfer products and workflow optimization initiatives, which positively impact the sites P&L, cycle time, productivity, quality, Safety and cost of work.
- Prepares annual budgets for the department and control of costs to within budgetary restraints.
- Assures production facilities meet quality, cGMP, and HSE requirements as per company and local regulatory standards and requirements.
- Comply and ensure compliance to Environment, Health and Safety policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Comply and ensure compliance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Quality and other related policies, guidelines and requirements as applicable by law and GSK Corporate Guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate performance management system as per company policy.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time as per business requirements.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.